Preserved yellow roses –– what are they?
They are irresistibly beautiful and radiant, and you can enjoy seeing their long-lasting beauty for a year. Florists use preserved yellow roses to create stunning wedding bouquets, opulent hotel and home interiors.
Joy, happiness, and delight are the key qualities that make these charming flowers one of the best gifts for any special occasion.
Flowers that perfectly pair with yellow roses
If it’s a wedding, birthday, or any other once-in-a-lifetime celebration, and you want to make an exceptional present, you can combine yellow roses with these flowers:
- Lavender. It’s tender, subtle, and bright. A lavender with a yellow rose will create an ideal blend of elegance and grace.
- Narcissus. It’s gorgeous, nice-looking, and lovely. A narcissus and a yellow rose look wonderfully together.
- Tulip. It’s soothing, outstanding, and adorable. Since a tulip and a yellow rose are associated with royalty, these flowers will suit each other ideally.
How are yellow roses preserved?
Keeping these incredible flowers forever is such a task! You can preserve yellow roses with these four methods:
- Freeze drying: Cut your flowers and take them to a company that specializes in freeze-drying techniques. Yellow roses are usually frozen to –40 degrees. This helps them keep the same look and color.
- Glycerin: Dip the flowers in glycerin and leave them to absorb the substance. The main benefit of this technique is that yellow roses preserve their texture and color.
- Air drying: Wrap the flowers and hang them upside down. Yellow roses preserved with an air drying technique keep their smell.
- Sand: Put flowers in a bowl with sand and wait until their moisture evaporates. The advantage of this method is that yellow roses preserve their color for a long time.
When should you gift preserved yellow roses?
These flowers have a silky-soft touch and a luxurious look, which make them the best presents for such celebrations as:
Preserved yellow roses in a box are a great gift for any important event you want to cherish –– if it’s a wedding anniversary or a birthday.
Care, warmth, and gratitude –– that’s how we can describe this joyous festivity. If you want to make a special present for your mother, an elegant box of preserved yellow flowers will be a suitable choice!